Focus on nature and culture
This excursion package offers the fantastic opportunity to enjoy the great arctic nature near Kangerlussuaq as well as getting close to history and culture in the beautiful town Sisimiut.
• Sightseeing in Kangerlussuaq (2 hours)
• Excursion to the Greenland Ice Sheet, Point 660 (5 hours)
• Excursion to the Greenland Ice Sheet, Russell Glacier (4 hours)
• Sightseeing in Sisimiut (2 hours)
• Historical hike in Sisimiut (2½ hours)
Good to know
Travel season: August to November
From September 22nd you can also go on a northern lights excursion. You can read more about this excursion under “excursions and additional” on this tour.
Our excursion packages consist of the most popular excursions and are adapted to the day program of your trip. We recommend that you book the package when you book your trip. By booking later, a handling fee of EUR 30 will be added to the cost and the package might be sold out.