We have many years of experience in arranging group travel, whether you are going with your company, your school, or an association. Or a larger family group. We have many years of experience making travel arrangements adapted to larger and smaller groups. We often make group trips with school and youth groups, families as well as meetings, incentives, conferences, seminars, and associations. We know Greenland in and out and know how to put together a trip to you so that you get the best experience.
Our destination offers great experiences, so let us help you put together a dream trip or a conference that the participants certainly won’t forget.
In cooperation with our many partners, we can ensure that your group gets exactly the experience that suits you. And very often we can suggest experiences that you had not thought of yourself.
Contact our travel specialists if you would like further information about our trips.
Things to consider before booking your group trip
Before booking your trip, you should consider the following:
- How many people should travel in your group?
- Do you already have all the participants, and do you know their names?
- Or do you need promotional material to find participants?
- What kind of accommodation do you want? For example, with private bath and toilet, hostel or hotel?
- When would you like to travel and how long do you want to be away?
- Which season would you like to experience? (For example, with snow, dog sleds and northern lights, or sun, whale watching, and midnight sun) Please note: Not all experiences are available all year round.
- What level of activity would you like?
- What is the age group of the trip?
- Are all the members of the group active and ready to go out and experience a lot, or is there anyone in the group with reduced mobility who cannot go on long walks and such?
Our offer will be made to fit your needs. The offer will depend on travel time, destination(s), excursions, and other things included in the trip.
We also make group trips to Iceland, so you are welcome to contact us if you are planning a trip to this destination.
Contact Karin Jensen if you want more information about group travel.
Direct phone number: +45 33 76 62 31