In cooperation with our valued partners in Greenland, we are delighted to offer our travelers free and unconditional cancellation of package holidays with flights from Denmark to Greenland.
- For package tours departing between September and May, we offer free cancellation up to 15 days before departure*
- For package tours departing between June and August, we offer free cancellation up to 31 days before departure*
*Cancellation HAS to be made on a workday (Mon-Fri) before the cancellation deadline expires.
This cancellation guarantee is valid for package tours purchased between 1st October 2020 and 31 May 2021.
- Cancellation and/or travel insurance purchased are not included in the offer and cannot be refunded once purchased.
- This offer is not valid for tours departing from Iceland.
- If you book a tailor-made itinerary based on a non-refundable flight booking class, we will inform you of this before purchasing your holiday. If you cancel your tailormade trip using the unconditional cancellation offer, the flight ticket will not be refunded.
- Traveling from your home country to Denmark and return is not included in the cancellation offer.
Definition of package tour
A package tour is a combination of two or more elements that you buy together, such as transportation, accommodation, excursions, and rentals. With us, a package tour typically consists of flights and accommodation and/or excursions. If you only buy a flight ticket, it is not a package tour.