Experience fantastic nature
This excursion package offers you the fantastic opportunity to enjoy great arctic nature close to Kangerlussuaq. You will get the chance to see the enchanting Northern lights, race on a dog sled and walk on the Ice Sheet. In Ilulissat you can get really close to cultural history and see gigantic icebergs in the Ice Fjord.
• Northern Lights tour in Kangerlussuaq (2 hours)
• Excursion to the Ice Sheet, Point 660 (5 hours)
• City walk in Ilulissat (2 hours)
• Hike to Sermermiut by Ilulissat Ice Fjord (2 hours)
• Sailing at Ilulissat Ice Fjord (2½ hours)
• Dog sled trip in Kangerlussuaq, rental of warm clothes and boots, 3 persons per sled (2 hours)
Good to know
Our excursion packages consist of the most popular excursions and are adapted to the day program of your trip. We recommend that you book the package when you book your trip. By booking later, a handling fee of EUR 30 will be added to the price, and the package may be sold out.