Arctic nature experiences on land and sea
This excursion package contains all other 6 excursions as the other packages for this trip. Moreover, you will go on a 25-hours excursion, where you stay overnight in an igloo (including the possibility in a heated hut) and go for a walk on snow shoes. Read more in the travel program.
• Northern Lights tour and photo course (2+3 hours)
• Excursion to the Greenland Ice Sheet, Point 660 (5 hours)
• Tundrasafari in 4WD/bus (1½ hours)
• Hike to Sermermiut by Ilulissat Ice Fjord (2 hours)
• Sailing at Ilulissat Ice Fjord (2½ hours)
• Dog sled trip in Kangerlussuaq, rental of warm clothes and boots, 3 persons per sled (2 hours)
Good to know
Travel season: January to March
Our excursion packages consist of the most popular excursions and are adapted to the day program of your trip. We recommend that you book the package when you book your trip. By booking later, a handling fee of EUR 30 will be added to the price, and the package may be sold out.